Ever since Technology entered the business world, it became one of the main reason for the rise in cutthroat competition. Automating tasks removes the scope of human error, saves money, increased productivity, reduce wastage of time and stress.
At the beginning automation was expensive and people found the tools difficult to implement. But as the years went by they became affordable and easy to use.
At present, there are a lot of tools in the market which makes it very difficult to find the best ones for your business. No worries! We are listing the best tools required for every sector of the business.
1. Schedule Meetings using Calendly
Finding the right time to set up meetings in a hectic schedule can be a difficult task, especially when you are using old-school methods emails and phone calls for it. Calendly is a simple yet powerful scheduling app.
All you need to do is set your availability preferences. And then send its link to your colleagues or clients, with whom you want to set up meetings. The invitee can see in the calendar all the dates at which you are available and can make their choice from these. That date is automatically reserved on the calendar. Custom emails and reminders are sent to the invitees. And also notification emails are sent if meetings are rescheduled.
- Basic – Free
- Premium – $10/user per month ($8/user per month annual billing)
- Pro – $15/user per month ($12/user per month annual billing)
2. Order management suite – EMERGE App
Managing accurate inventory levels is a very tough task for every business. If you do that right then everything else in the business turns out right. EMERGE app is the perfect order management software for this task. It helps you to manage the entire workflow from multi-channel sales to purchasing, product, inventory, raw material management, fulfillment management. Along with that is also provides the feature of simple accounting management and customer management.
You can apply privacy settings to different parts of the app. The best thing is it very user-friendly and is ideal for every kind of business be it online offline or drop shipping business.
- Monthly – $29.90/user/month
- Quarterly – $$28.50/user/month
- Half-Yearly – $27/user/month
- Yearly – $24/user/month
3. Social Media Manager – Hootsuite
Social Media is a very underrated marketing tool. Many a times business owners tend to ignore it when they are buried under a pile of other tasks. In 2018 social media is not just for chatting with your friends, it is widely used for advertising and marketing purposes. An active presence on every social media website is very important for your business.
HootSuite helps you manage multiple social media accounts on a single platform with amazing social media strategies. You can schedule posts, send important messages to targeted customers, try out different marketing strategies. It also generates insightful social analytics reports.
- Professional -$19/month
- Team – $99/month
- Business – $499/month
- Enterprise – Customized pricing
4. Manage all your expenses using Expensify
Depending on the type of business you run, there will be a lot of reimbursable expenses during their work. In small businesses, many expenses go unnoticed and that is why it is very tough to keep track of all the receipts and expenses. Nobody likes to go through a stack of disorganized receipts to calculate their total expenditure.
Some of the best features of Expensify are mentioned below:
- Automatically categorize and tag merchants by creating expense rules our unique company policies are analyzed to determine which expenses actually need a manager’s review.
- Any changes made in your accounting system – from new expense accounts to employees and departments – are automatically synced.
- Team – $5/active user
- Corporate – $9/active user
- Enterprise – by quote
5. Manage your important emails using MailChimp
Communication is probably the most vital part of any relationship whether it be with partners, customers or simple marketing your product. MailChimp helps you save time and craft emails that will actually make a difference.
MailChimp primarily achieves its impact by diving deep into marketing data, analyzing customers and email subscribers based on their records. Delivering beautifully designed emails to the right people at the right time will help you achieve better results from your campaigns so your business can flourish.
- New Business Plan – Free
- Growing Business Plan – $10/month
- Pro Marketer Plan – $199/month
6. Digital Marketing Tool – Needls.
Digital marketing is essential for growth of your business. The Internet is full of potential customers and you have to reach them with this effective technique. Digital marketing can be expensive and time-consuming, especially if you don’t have the knowledge or skill set to handle this task on your own.
Needls. determines the perfect target audience for these ads by monitoring social media conversations in real time. Needls. is the only platform where people receive ads for what they need when they need it.
- Starting Price – 100$/month/user
7. Business Proposal Template – from Qwilr
Qwilr helps you create professional looking business proposals with ease. Better yet it incorporates a host of advanced features such as embedding videos, spreadsheets, can generate interactive quotes, has digital signature capability and 1 click project acceptance.
And it even allows you to track your proposals when you’ve sent them out.
– Pro plan – $15 per month per user
– Business plan (min. 3 users) – $25 monthly per user
– Enterprise plan (min. 10 users) – $49 monthly per user
8. Free CRM Software – EngageBay
EngageBay is a powerful free CRM with an all-in-one marketing, sales and service automation platform.
EngageBay comes with the following features:
- One clicking for a great design
- Dragging and dropping email builder
- Segmenting and targeting your subscriber lists
- Personalizing your emails
- Rich formatting options
- Tracking and optimizing your campaigns
Their pricing is quite competitive and they offer unlimited email contacts on their Pro plan. There is no credit card required to try their services.
Above mentioned tools are the best ones available in their sectors. You may not require every tool that is mentioned but do try out each one of them. You need to invest time when you use the software so that you can explore all the features. Some automation tools are cheap some are expensive, only you can judge which ones are suitable for your business depending on the budget and the need. Whichever tools you choose to implement their primary purpose is help you make smarter choices.
If you have any other good automation tool in mind that we have missed out do let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Deepanshu (see all)
- How to Trade in the Secondary Market - July 23, 2021
- How To Use Virtual Mobile Numbers For Staff Communication During A Crisis - July 22, 2021
- 5 Tech Tools for a Successful Business - June 18, 2021