The Movie Box app on the Cydia Appstore is a free mobile application which allows all the movie lovers to enjoy a number of latest and old movies for free on their iPhone and iPad. You can stream and download unlimited movies, music videos, and TV shows on the app, besides the regular features of bringing all the movies to your iOS device from different genres in different languages. Other added feature on the app includes the options to select any of those pre-loaded subtitles for your movie in a number of languages you want.
How to Download Movie Box from the Cydia Appstore?
You can easily download all the latest versions of the MovieBox app and install them on your iOS devices or MacBook. The latest version of the MovieBox is compatible with iOS 9.0 and later versions. To download and install the latest version, follow the steps given below:
- Select the Cydia icon on your home screen to launch the app.
- Go to the option Manage > Sources > Edit > Add to add a Cydia source for the app.
- In the Add option, enter any trusted source you know for the Movie Box app. If you are not able to find one, you can also choose to add the BiteYourApple repo instead.
- Select the ‘Add anyway’ option on the screen when a Source warning message pops up from Cydia.
- Once the BiteYourApple repo is added, search for the MovieBox app. Select the appropriate result from the search and download and install it to your iPhone or iPad. As soon as the installation is complete, you can launch the icon to start watching unlimited movies, TV shows or videos for free in HD.
How to download Movie Box without Jail breaking your iOS device?
You can now also install the Movie Box app on your iPhone and iPads without the need to jailbreak them or install Cydia on the devices. Go to the iPAWiND and search for the Movie Box app to download it for your iOS 9.0 and above devices. You can also choose to download the app IPA file and use the iPAWiND to sign in to the app on your iOS devices for the method to work. Follow our step by step guide to do so:
- Choose the Setting option from your home screen and search for the General option. Navigate to the Date & Time option under the General tab to set the clock and date to 1st September, 2014.
- Download the IPA file for the Movie Box app.
- Select the Install button after the download is complete to install the app on iPhone or iPad.
- Once fully installed, tap the icon to launch the Movie Box app. If an error message “Untrusted App Developer” occurs, click on the Trust button to
- You can then reset your clock back to the original date and time by clicking on the ‘Set Automatically’ option.
The Last Words
You can install Movie Box app on devices easily using Cydia without having to jailbreak. This method has been tested on a number of iOS devices including iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad 4/4S and iPad Air.
Latest posts by Deepanshu (see all)
- Could Your Internet Experiences Be Better? - October 8, 2021
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from Memory Card? - August 16, 2021
- 3 Tips for a Better Gaming Experience Each Time Out - July 29, 2021