Whatsapp is one of the top messaging app currently available in market & the best one for sure. Almost every smartphone user uses Whatsapp as there messaging platform so as to stay connected to their near ones. Now Have you ever forgotten about sending happy birthday wishes or anniversary wishes to your near ones simply because you were not able to schedule the message.
Now here Whatsapp Message Scheduler comes in picture which is a handy tool for sending automatic WhatsApp messages on chosen date and time. Whatsapp Message Scheduler works like any other Text message scheduler.
Main features of Whatsapp Message Scheduler
- Auto Complete Whatsapp Contact(s)
- Send Whatsapp Message to multiple contacts.
- Date and time chosen to send.
- Alert on delivery.
Also Read: How To Use WhatsApp for PC or Laptop
How To Schedule Messages on Whatsapp
1. Select Contact & Type in your message, then Choose Date and time on which you want your message to be delivered. After that Click Add.
2. You can now see your Schedule Whatsapp Message under pending messages.
3. Your Schedule Whatsapp Messages would get delivered on Chosen data and time & you would get delivery notification.
That’s it, the app is super easy to use with neat UI.
Note: Whatsapp Message Scheduler would only work on rooted Android smartphone.
Now if you think you need this app for scheduling your Whatsapp Messages then go ahead and download this amazing app from XDA Forum.
Comment and do let us know if you face any problem using Whatsapp message scheduler.
Others are Searching for:
- schedule whatsapp message
- send whatsapp message at specific time
- birthday message send in future date
- timed msg on whatapp
- time message di whatsapp
- send whatsapp according to calendar automatic
- send messages later in WhatsApp
Latest posts by Sarvesh (see all)
- Changing Service Providers – What You Need to Know - August 12, 2016
- Four Internet Marketing Strategies That Can Keep Your Business Growing - June 3, 2016
- 10 of the most important android apps - September 25, 2015